This blog space is a collection of projects that I am currently working on or have completed.
- Hobbyduino Mini V1.0 – Minimalist Arduino clone.
- Hobbyduino Mini V3.0 – 3rd revision of the Minimalist Arduino clone.
- Hobbyduino Mini Boot-loader ISP Shield – Plugin board for the Hobbyduino Mini V3 that allows the Hobbyduino Mini to be used as a bootloader programmer for blank ATMega328 chips.
- Hobbyduino Mini Screw Plug V1.0 – Expansion plug for the Hobbyduino Mini V3 that breaks out the pins to screw terminals.
- Hobbyduino Proto Plug V2.0 – Prototype plug for the Hobbyduino Mini V3 with an area for a breadboard.
- Hobbybotics LCD Controller V2.3 – Serial LCD controller that can be controlled by another micro controller or a PC.
- Hobbybotics Motor Controller V1.0 – Simplistic high current motor controller using a single MOSFET for PWM control and two SPDT relays for direction control.
- Hobbybotics Optoisolated Relay Controller – Optoisolated relay board that can control AC and DC devices up to 10A.
- Hobbybotics Power Board (5V) – Simple 5V power board for DC circuits up to 1A.
- Hobbybotics PCF8574A I2C I/O Expander V1.0 – Input/Output expander board based on the PCF8574A I2C.
- Hobbybotics CNZ1120 Photo Interrupter V1.0 – First version of an optoisolater circuit based on the CNZ1120.
- Hobbybotics CNZ1120 Photo Interrupter V2.0 – Second version of an optoisolater circuit based on the CNZ1120.
- Hobbybotics MAX6675 Thermocouple Breakout V1.0 – First version of a Type-K Thermocouple interface based on the MAX6675 integrated circuit.
- Hobbybotics AD595 Thermocouple Breakout V1.0 – First version of a Type-K Thermocouple interface based on the AD595 integrated circuit.
- Hobbybotics Reflow Controller V8.03 – Controller developed to convert a common toaster oven into a reflow oven.